Sunday, July 19, 2009

my thoughts

1. I wish I could play the violin.

2. It annoys me that people are saying Bruno won't be funny because I think the general public is jealous of Sasha's crazy great humor skills, which are impeccable in my not humble opinion.

3. Today was our first open house and 9 couples went through, one of whom was supposedly very interested. 2 other couples went through last week. I don't think I have ever wanted anything as much as I want this house sold and to be done with York. The day this house sells will most likely trump my wedding day.

4. The Office is my favorite show ever besides Lost.

5. Today I went to the dog park and there was 1 other fugly pug, 3 jugs (jack russell/pug), 5 bugs (beagle/pugs, which I thought were called puggles but whatever), and a bulldog. I don't know why people get these imitation pugs when obviously all they want is a Gigl of their own.

No comments: