rachel gets married
huge disappointment. i have no idea why anyone thought anne hathaway's acting was anything but obvious and the script was anything a notch higher than a lifetime movie. and i was really expecting this movie to be the one that makes me question my opinion on her. i stopped paying attention towards the end and didn't even notice when the credits began to roll.
F
nick & nora's infinite playlist
I have a love/hate relationship with main girl but this created more love than hate. With michael cera, its been a consistent level of decent appreciation, and that has been maintained. The script was well-written; I feel like writing the almost-post high-school version of 200 cigarettes meets Adventures in Babysitting couldn't have been easy to do and completely avoid WB-style humor. I found certain jokes both funny and personally relavent, which means whoever the screenwriter was, he was at least somewhat in touch with the reality of his setting. Overall, I'm more inclined to say that my relationship with the playlist is more love than hate.
A-
No comments:
Post a Comment