Sunday, March 29, 2009

TN

This time last week I was driving home from Tennessee with mama & Jenny. We went for Erin's wedding:

Photobucket

On the way down, we stopped at the amusement park of truck stops, complete with life-size stuffed children hanging from the ceiling

Photobucket

Also, we stopped in some southern state at a Chinese buffet that was in a shopping center with a walmart. During our 3 am dinner, I got this rando text: Do not go to ay walmart tonight. Gang initiation to shoot 3 women Not sure which walmart. Not sure which walmart. And confirmed on tv. fwd to all girls. My brother-in-law the fed said it was a hoax, but there were cops parked all shady style outside.

On the way home, we stopped at the Appalachian Trail and I bought a tee shirt and magnet with my initials.

Hopefully I'll be making the long drive to TN again next month to see Trey.
Third Roo's a charm.

No comments: