Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hometown heroes

I went to Wilmington the other day and ended up staying longer than intended, which is my custom when I go visit people. We went to Deer Park, which sucked, but we forgot that Newark in general sucks. The silly Pangs were the reason why I was at Deer Park. But I also found out that the silly Pangs will be playing at All Good, so I am hoping to find myself there too.

Sweet Rockwood.
Photobucket
Because grass & sky are what water & sand used to be.

And live from Mojo
Photobucket

The only CD I have listened to lately is Fall Out Boy's Folie a Deux, which had bits that sounded like The Relay, Britney's Circus, All That You Can't Leave Behind, Maroon 5, and awesomeness. I love it forever and always.

I forgot that I had the DVD of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button out when I left. My first impression of the movie: Skeleton Key meets boring & serious. After 20 minutes, I pretty much put it on pause for 3 hours. I liked this though:
A: Are you afraid?
B: I'm curious.

No comments: