Tonight was the read-through for my second play in York. I was only planning to be here a month, but at least I have been given the opportunity to act in 2 plays. Before Anne of Avonlea, I hadn't auditioned in 5 years (thank you, Gordon College). This one is called 12 Angry Jurors and is at the York Little Theatre. I am Number 2 because first is the worst and second is the best. The theatre has good vibes, the show has a contemporary setting, the cast seems nice & talented, the space is in the round, and I am the closest thing to a child in the cast. All these things make me think it will be a good experience.
The downside: there is a performance on the night of the Lost Season 6 premiere.
Theatre v. Lost = the greatest battle for my heart ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment