Tuesday, February 3, 2009
6Ft.under
Since the TV in my room has no cable (for which I am not complaining, since in new york, I had no TV at all), I have become a big fan of the TV dvds. After conquering 90210/melrose place season(s) 1, lost (many times over), I have moved on to 6 feet under. While this may seem like an awkward choice considering my life situation, it is actually perfect since I've developed a slight, subtle, and obvious obsession with death, in a very non-goth way. I've always loved six feet under, but only saw random episodes in no chronological order, so I'm glad to finally figure things out with the timeline of the fishers. Also, I've always loved Lauren Ambrose but without any real reason, and now I have found the reason: she is a crazy great actress. My instincts in that arena are always on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment