Thursday, February 12, 2009

i'm not allowed to have a chocolate bar before dinner

why This Place is Death was the best of S5 so far

6. minimal kate air time
5. a classic moment: young rousseau picking up the rifle
4. sawyer + jin + hug = my melted heart
3. i love how kate keeps talking about her son, and everyone has to remind her that he isn't & she gets so offended. it is interesting though that ben would say that when his daughter wasn't really his daughter.
2. Frenchie: "What is that?"
Jin: "Monster."

[Also, pretty much everything Jin says now is awesome.]

1. CHARLOTTE. There are many hypotheses as to who Annie grows up to be...It could make sense for her to be Charlotte since Annie split the chocolate bar with Baby Benry, and her dying words were based on what could be that flashback. Also, I think Charlotte is an excellent good actress. Kt suggested Horace & Blondie as Charlotte's parents, very plausible I believe.

I'm surprised that two expectations were fulfilled: that Eloise is Faraday's mother and that Charlotte died. I dislike it when I am right about my predictions. I like some shock and awe on my Wednesday nights.

No comments: